The Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) are less than a touchdown favorite (-4.5) on Sunday, September 25, 2022 against the New York Jets (1-1). The contest has a point total of 45.
Bengals vs. Jets Predictions
Bengals vs. Jets Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bengals and Jets: Betting Trends
- The Bengals have not won a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Bengals have not covered a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving the Bengals have yet to hit the over this season.
- The Bengals have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- The Bengals have played as a moneyline favorite of -217 or shorter in just two games this season, and they lost both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Bengals’ implied win probability is 68.5%.
- The Jets have covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Jets have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving the Jets have hit the over once this season.
- The Jets have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Jets are 1-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +179 or more on the moneyline.
- Together, the two teams combine for 38.5 points per game, 6.5 points fewer than the total of 45 for this contest.
- The 48.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.5 more than the 45 over/under in this contest.
- The Bengals have seen a 43.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Jets games have an over/under of 41.3 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow is 16th overall among all players and ninth among all QBs with 34.8 fantasy points (17.4 per game).
- Ja’Marr Chase has recorded total 24.7 fantasy points this year (12.4 per game), which make him the 41st-ranked player overall and the 14th-ranked WR.
- Joe Mixon is 49th overall and 12th among RBs with 22.8 fantasy points (averaging 11.4 per game) so far this season.
- Tee Higgins is the 96th-ranked fantasy player — and the 33rd-ranked WR — with 15.8 fantasy points. He averages 7.9 fantasy points per game.
Jets Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Flacco is the 11th-best fantasy player overall this season and the eighth-best fantasy QB with 41.2 fantasy points (20.6 per game).
- Garrett Wilson has racked up 27.2 fantasy points this year (13.6 per game), good enough to rank him 11th among WRs and 35th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Corey Davis’ 22 total fantasy points make him the No. 52 fantasy player and No. 15 WR. He averages 11 fantasy points per game.
- Breece Hall has put together the 95th-ranked fantasy season (26th among RBs) with 16.1 fantasy points, averaging 8.1 per game.
Where To Watch Bengals vs. Jets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
The post Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets – NFL – Predictions, Betting Lines, Odds and Trends appeared first on Sports Gambling Podcast.
This content was originally published here.